08 Nov 2010
Dear Valued customer,
We are pleased to announce the introduction of the new ITM-3 turbidity meter, the next generation of our principal NEGELE well proven ITM-2 with enhance front-flush sensor-design and improved performance.
The ITM-3 will completely replace ITM-2. The ITM-2 will be available until Jan 31st, 2011. Orders after this date will be accepted on special request only.
Advantages of the Negele ITM-3 turbidity meter:
- Patented, frontal sensor (EHEDG-compliant)
- Equipped with sapphire glass optics, which are considerably more durable and abrasion-resistant than quartz glass
- No interference from reflections even when used with small nominal widths or electropolished surfaces (pipe nominal widths from DN25 possible)
- 100% electrically and mechanically compatible with predecessor model ITM-2
- Optional 3-A certification (TriClamp version)
- Analog and switch output, four measurement ranges can be selected
- Equipped with an illuminated onsite display
- Meets the process requirements of the dairy industry (CIP/SIP, etc.)
- Excellent price-performance ratio
Please kindly click here to review the product data sheet for more information.
List All News