08 Nov 2010
Dear Valued Customer,
NEGELE is proud to lauched it's new magnetic inductive flow meter, FMI which designed for applications that demand exceedingly high accuracy and hygiene.
FMI is a modular unit that can be configured for demanding food applications as well as for the pharmaceutical sector. It comes with a wide variety of process adaptions that allow it to be readily integrated in the plant. These are available for all tube standards, including DIN, ISO and ASME. In addition, an aseptic flange connection in compliance with DIN 11864 provides a safe and hygienic connection to the process.
- Very high measurement accuracy and reproducibility even at low flow rates
- Simple and user-friendly parameterization
- Vacuum-tight, rigid PFA lining for maximum resistance to aggressive substances such as acids and bases
- Swiveling housing head with illuminated graphic display
- Operation of device via optical keys without opening the housing
- Minimal maintenance and care requirements
- Pharmaceutical version available with all necessary certificates
To understand more about our NEGELE FMI Magnetic-Inductive Flow Meter, please click here to download the data sheet for reference.
List All News